Date(s) - 10/19/2019
10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Bring your family and friends and enjoy a fun filled day on Pine Avenue
in the City of Anna Maria!
The AMI Chamber of Commerce is proud to present our 19th annual Bayfest
An all-day street festival filled with fun for the whole family!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2019
There is no admission charge!
Look at all we have planned for you to enjoy:
CLASSIC CAR SHOW 10AM-3PM
Over 100 classic, antique, custom, muscle cars and street rods will be on display.
Trevor Bystrom 10:30am – 11:30am
Memphis Rub Noon – 1:30pm soulRcoaster 2 – 4pm
Dr. Dave Band 4:30pm – 6:30pm Karen & Jimmy Band 7pm – 9pm
Emcee – Mike Sales 10am – 9pm
• Eliza Ann’s Coastal Kitchen • The Ugly Grouper
• The Feast • Coastal Crab
•T & L BBQ • The Waterfront Restaurant
• Churrolicious • Gran Arepa • Anna Maria Island Privateers
AND MORE TO COME!!
REFRESHMENTS AND SNACKS
Kona Ice – shaved ice
Tropi-Coco – fresh coconut water, coconut smoothie, virgin piña colada
Hahn’s Kettle Corn
Tyler’s Gourmet Ice Cream
Beer, Wine, Rum Drinks, Margaritas, Rum and Coke
Iced Teas, Lemonade, Soda and Water
ARTS AND CRAFTS VENDORS
Block after block of artisans, crafters and vendors with their unique, one-of-a-kind items
A fun play area for the kids including a bounce house and fun inflatables
Privateers pirate ship
PARKING INFORMATION / OPTIONS
• Ride the free AMI trolley to Pine Avenue
• Park just offsite at Crosspointe Fellowship Church at 8605 Gulf Drive on the north end of Holmes Beach and ride the free dedicated trolley that will be
shuttling people directly from the church to the City Pier at the end of Pine Avenue.
• Some neighborhood street parking is available – be sure to read the signs that indicate where
parking is permitted, park with all four tires off the roadway and sidewalks, and with the direction of traffic.
Please note – no coolers or outside alcohol permitted